We offer and provide:
- Any necessary consultation on hardware and software products.
- Engineering and project management.
- Full tracking of transactions for the acquisition of equipment.
- Delivery of the equipment according to incoterms 2010 on an FCA (ex works / free carrier) or a DAP (delivered at place) basis.
- Implementation of customs clearance only in accordance with the laws of the country of destination, with the provision of customer cargo customs declaration (CCD), certificates of conformity, origin and quality of the equipment supplied.
- Payment for the equipment in local currency as well as in EUR or CHF.
- Installation and launch of the equipment and its verification by the standards of accuracy.
- Handling of test items.
- Organization of trips to manufacturers of equipment for pre-acceptance of the equipment.
- Warranty and service for the equipment purchased.
- Training on machines and purchased software.
- Supply of equipment and spare parts for the purchased equipment.